website was updated on 1/10/19.
- 15th Annual DA Spring Retreat at the Wilson House: Recovery and Service
Friday 3/29 - Sunday 3/31/19. The Wilson House East Dorset, VT.
Download the flyer for complete information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- THE BOTTOM LINE is back!! -
Get it, and find out how you can contribute here.
Please share this announcement at you meetings. If you wish to subscribe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you signed up on the Intergroup mailing list above, you will get a copy shortly.
- 4th Quarter Ways & Means 2018- Now Available
Get it here and please share this announcement at you meetings.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for October 2018 is available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
Or, you can visit the GSR website for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.