- NOTE FROM INTERGROUP: At the last Intergroup meeting on 11/19/20 a motion was passed to share guidelines outlining best practices for usage of the chat box during Zoom meetings. The guidelines found
here are suggestions only and can be implemented on a per meeting basis if chosen to do so. As always, take what you like and leave the rest.
website was updated on 11/23/2020.
- DA-Athon Black Friday Event: From Isolation to Connection.
Friday 11/27/2020 2:00pm-6:00pm EST.
Hosted by Debtors Anonymous Intergroup Sacramento
Speakers, Sharing, and a Member Panel:Solvency and Serenity throughout the Holidays.
Download the flyer (PST/EST) to print and share at your meetings.
- IMPORTANT MEETING NOTE: The 2021 World Service Conference is being hosted by Greater NY Intergroup in August. The theme this year is Sponsorship! - The next host committee meeting will be on Tuesday December 15th at 7:00pm the zoom link is on the Tuesday page. This is a great opportunity to do important service. We are looking for someone who is willing to chair the committee. All DA members are welcome. NOTE: This is a committee meeting. There is no open sharing.
- IMPORTANT MEETING NOTES: GREATER NEW YORK INTERGROUP- Which usually meets on the last Thursday of the Month, due to the holiday, will be meeting on the third Thursday in Decemember. The next meeting will be 12/17. The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here
- WELCOME TO DEBTORS ANONYMOUS VIDEO:
Is your life unmanagable because of debt? See the D. A. Welcome Video here.
- D.A. Literature Now Available in Electronic Format: The GSB is pleased to announce that most of the Fellowship's.English-language Literature previously available only in paper format is now available for electronic download. for more information and prices visit our
Literature Page,-or- visit www.debtorsanonymous.org/ebooks to purchase electronic format literature. Here is a flyer you can print to share the news at your meetings!
- COVID-19 NYC DA UPDATES: We encourage members to stay connected by telephone, attend phone and zoom meetings, and use precautionary measures when meeting face to face. The health of our fellowship is important physically, emotionally and spiritually.
If you would like to submit a group closure or move to zoom , please follow the the instructions here, and we will add it to our comprehensive list of zoom & phone meetings here.
- INTERGROUP BUSINESS ZOOM ACCOUNT: Intergroup has purchased a Business Zoom Account, and is making it available for D.A. meetings to use. Host member accounts are $20 per month per group. The primary contact will be assigned as the host for the group. If your primary contact changes, you will need to complete a new form. Suggested service requirements are 90 days of solvency, 2 PRGs and some experience with zoom.
Download the flyer for complete information. Fill out this form to submit a request. Please print both and share at your meetings.
- Write for the D.A. Magazine: D.A. Ways and Means magazine is always looking for member stroies. There has been a request for more stories focusing on retirement issues.
Download the flyer for complete information and to share at your meetings.
- THE BOTTOM LINE is back!! -
Get it, and find out how you can contribute here.
Please share this announcement at you meetings. If you wish to subscribe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you signed up on the Intergroup mailing list above, you will get a copy shortly.
- Latest issue of D.A. Focus- Now Available
3rd Quarter 2020. Get it here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- 3rd Quarter Ways & Means 2020- Now Available
Get it here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for March 2019 is available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.