website was updated on 08/22/17.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- DA 2017 Intergroup Treasury Report:
is available for
Please send any questions about the report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31st ANNUAL DEBTORS ANONYMOUS WORLD SERVICE CONFERENCE:
Will be held in Irving, TX August 23rd-27th 2017.
For full information and a registration packet, visit the www.debtorsanonymous.com.
Download the flyer to share at your meetings.
- 2017 WSC FELLOWSHIP DAY: Saturday 8/26/17
For the seventh year running, a portion of the Fellowship Day at the annual D.A. World Service Conference will be available to D.A. members by phone. Download the flyer for schedule of workshops, the call in information, and to print for your meetings.
- NJPADA FALL SHARE-A-DAY: Saturday 10/28/17 9:30am-4:30pm
St. Luke's Episcopal Church 17 Oak Avenue, Metuchen, NJ 08840
Hosted by the NJ/E PA Intergroup of Debtors Anonymous. Download the flyer for registration form, more information, and to print for your meetings.
- Glossary for new and potential DA members: Created by the Public Information Committee is now available on
the DA website. Please share this announcement at your meetings.
- DA GENERAL SERVICE BOARD Open Service Opportunities Call for resumes for Appointed Committee Members: GSB International Committee and GSB Conference Support Committee
Download the flyer for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- Share your recovery story in the Ways & Means. Ways & Means, an electronic meeting in print for the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous, is published quarterly by the D.A. General Service Board. Get the
download for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for May 2017 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Diversity Best Practices.
A request from the 2015-2016 Diversity Caucus and the GSB Public Information Committee. Click here for full details.
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
Or, you can visit the GSR website for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.