website was updated on 12/09/17.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- DA GENERAL SERVICE BOARD Open Service Opportunities Call for resumes for Appointed Committee Members: GSB International Committee and GSB Conference Support Committee
Download the flyer for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- D.A. WAYS & MEANS 4th Quarter 2017- Now Available
Read about D.A.recovery in Kenya, a dramatic narrative about making amends, and the low-down on January fellowship-wide calls. Get it here and please share this announcement at you meetings.
- Share your International recovery story in the Ways & Means. Ways & Means, an electronic meeting in print for the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous, is published quarterly by the D.A. General Service Board. Get the
download for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for December 2017 is available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
Or, you can visit the GSR website for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.