website was updated on 12/1/16.
- DA GENERAL SERVICE BOARD Open Service Opportunities Call for resumes for Appointed Committee Members: GSB International Committee and GSB Conference Support Committee
Download the flyer for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- Share your recovery story in the Ways & Means. Ways & Means, an electronic meeting in print for the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous, is published quarterly by the D.A. General Service Board. Get the
download for more information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for October 2016 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Diversity Best Practices.
A request from the 2015-2016 Diversity Caucus and the GSB Public Information Committee. Click here for full details.
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
More information is available on the GSR website.
- Seeking stories about DA Founder.
In preparation for D.A.’s gala 40th anniversary celebration in
2015-2016, the fellowship’s Archives are collecting memories of DA
founder John Henderson. Download
the flyer for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.