website was updated on 10/17/2020.
- Car Buying/Car Leasing Workshop: Saturday, October 24, 2020 4:00pm-7:00pm ET.
Sponsored by Los Angeles Southern California D.A. Via Zoom, A panel of speakers will answer questions about the differences, paramaters and advantages of buying and leasing a new car. For more information, you can check out the
website. Please share at your meetings!
- WELCOME TO DEBTORS ANONYMOUS VIDEO:
Is your life unmanagable because of debt? See the D. A. Welcome Video here.
- D.A. Literature Now Available in Electronic Format: The GSB is pleased to announce that most of the Fellowship's.English-language Literature previously available only in paper format is now available for electronic download. for more information and prices visit our
Literature Page,-or- visit www.debtorsanonymous.org/ebooks to purchase electronic format literature. Here is a flyer you can print to share the news at your meetings!
- COVID-19 NYC DA UPDATES: We encourage members to stay connected by telephone, attend phone meetings, and use precautionary measures when meeting face to face. The health of our fellowship is important physically, emotionally and spiritually.
If you would like to submit a group closure, please follow the the instructions here, and we will add it to our comprehensive list of group closures here.
- INTERGROUP BUSINESS ZOOM ACCOUNT: Intergroup has purchased a Business Zoom Account, and is making it available for D.A. meetings to use. Host member accounts are $20 per month per group. The primary contact will be assigned as the host for the group. If your primary contact changes, you will need to complete a new form. Suggested service requirements are 90 days of solvency, 2 PRGs and some experience with zoom.
Download the flyer for complete information. Fill out this form to submit a request. Please print both and share at your meetings.
- Write for the D.A. Magazine: D.A. Ways and Means magazine is always looking for member stroies. There has been a request for more stories focusing on retirement issues.
Download the flyer for complete information and to share at your meetings.
- THE BOTTOM LINE is back!! -
Get it, and find out how you can contribute here.
Please share this announcement at you meetings. If you wish to subscribe please contact email@example.com. If you signed up on the Intergroup mailing list above, you will get a copy shortly.
- Latest issue of D.A. Focus- Now Available
3rd Quarter 2020. Get it here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- 3rd Quarter Ways & Means 2020- Now Available
Get it here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for March 2019 is available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.