of Greater New York
Offering hope for people whose use of unsecured debt causes problems and suffering.
Find a Meeting
Is Debtors Anonymous right or you?
If you are having problems with money and debt and think you may be a compulsive debtor, you have come to the right place. We offer face-to-face, telephone, and internet meetings. Learn more about the program and decide if this is an option for you.
Is DA Right For You?
Most compulsive debtors will answer yes to at least eight of the full list of questions. Start with:
- Are your debts making your home life unhappy?
- Does the pressure of your debts distract you from your daily work?
- Are your debts affecting your reputation?
- Do your debts cause you to think less of yourself?
- Have you ever given false information in order to obtain credit?
- Have you ever made unrealistic promises to your creditors?
Answer the full list of 15 questions >
We offer face-to-face, telephone, and virtual meetings, and we suggest attending at least six meetings to have an opportunity to identify with the speakers and become familiar with D.A. before deciding whether or not this program is for you. A list of meetings based in the Greater NY area is available here.
DA NYC Area Meetings
Living by D.A.
You are not alone.
Those of us who have joined the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous have found that our relationship to money and debt has been transformed. No longer burdened by the temptation of excess or the stress of not being able to make ends meet, we live fully in the present moment and look forward to an abundant future. The Tools of D.A. point us toward that change.
- Sat. Feb 11th – DA Workshop on Spending Plans: Abundance Within Our Meanshttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/abundance-within-our-means-a-workshop-on-spending-plans-tickets-528033702017 This short workshop will help attendees develop spending plans and build an abundant life while living into greater clarity. Sat, February 11, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PST (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET) Abundance Within Our Means – A Workshop on Spending Plans An NCDA Brief One-Hour Workshop This one-hour workshop will offer … Read more
- Paying Bills on Time: A Spiritual PracticeWhy is paying my bills on time important? The short answer is that in addition to meeting life’s basic contractual obligations, a foundation is established that is both practical and spiritual. How do I pay my bills on time? The short answer is steady earning and GOD aka, Good Orderly Direction. This is a story … Read more
- Intergroup Business Zoom AccountIntergroup has purchased a Business Zoom Account Intergroup is making it available for D.A. meetings to use. Host member accounts are $21.09 per month per group. The primary contact will be assigned as the host for the group. If your primary contact changes, you will need to complete a new form. Suggested service requirements are … Read more