of Greater New York
Offering hope for people whose use of unsecured debt causes problems and suffering.
Find a Meeting
Is Debtors Anonymous right for you?
If you are having problems with money and debt and think you may be a compulsive debtor, you have come to the right place. We offer face-to-face, telephone, and internet meetings. Learn more about the program and decide if this is an option for you.
Is DA Right For You?
Most compulsive debtors will answer yes to at least eight of the full list of questions. Start with:
- Are your debts making your home life unhappy?
- Does the pressure of your debts distract you from your daily work?
- Are your debts affecting your reputation?
- Do your debts cause you to think less of yourself?
- Have you ever given false information in order to obtain credit?
- Have you ever made unrealistic promises to your creditors?
Answer the full list of 15 questions >
We offer face-to-face, telephone, and virtual meetings, and we suggest attending at least six meetings to have an opportunity to identify with the speakers and become familiar with D.A. before deciding whether or not this program is for you. A list of meetings based in the Greater NY area is available here.
DA NYC Area Meetings
Living by D.A.
You are not alone.
Those of us who have joined the fellowship of Debtors Anonymous have found that our relationship to money and debt has been transformed. No longer burdened by the temptation of excess or the stress of not being able to make ends meet, we live fully in the present moment and look forward to an abundant future. The Tools of D.A. point us toward that change.
- 2023 Fellowship DayNewark Liberty International Airport Marriott / 1 Hotel Road / Newark, New Jersey 07114
- World Service Conference in AugustNewark Liberty International Airport Marriott August 2-6, 2023 hosted by The Intergroup Association of Debtors Anonymous of Greater New York The 37th Annual World Service Conference (WSC) of Debtors Anonymous is the annual meeting of all worldwide General Service Representatives (GSR’s), Intergroup Service Representatives (ISR’s), and General Service Board (GSB) Trustees committed to providing service to Debtors … Read more
- Sat. Feb 11th – DA Workshop on Spending Plans: Abundance Within Our Meanshttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/abundance-within-our-means-a-workshop-on-spending-plans-tickets-528033702017 This short workshop will help attendees develop spending plans and build an abundant life while living into greater clarity. Sat, February 11, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PST (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET) Abundance Within Our Means – A Workshop on Spending Plans An NCDA Brief One-Hour Workshop This one-hour workshop will offer … Read more